[AT] Electronic Ignition Conversion

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:03:45 PST 2004

I have a Pertronix Ignitor and their Fireball coil in one tractor.
Ordered a set for another tractor yesterday.  I don't intend to
replace a bad set of ignition points with new points ever again.

The installation is about as simple as simple gets.  Remove
distributor cap, remove points and condensor, install new
module per package directions, tractor starts.

If you decide to do the conversion be sure to buy the Pertronix
coil.  http://www.pertronix.com/ for more details.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416