[AT] OT-seeking info/Thanks

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 04:55:24 PST 2004

Charlie,

I used a stainless steel nipple to do mine.  The only advantage to that is
it won't rust and there might be some disadvantages for all I know.  If you
go to a good hardware store you can probably find a thread to hose barb
nipple already made up.  If not just get something like a 3" nipple and cut
one of the threaded ends off.
It really wouldn't hurt anything if you used a nipple with the threads still
on it.

Charlie Hill