[AT] new test/Gene

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Mar 9 02:08:09 PST 2004

    Everything is still on hold till the ground dries some. We
went into winter with soil totally saturated from more than 12
inches above normal rain last fall. The ground has pretty much
thawed now, so the water is getting to the new tile now.
    Strong winds last Friday and again on Sunday dried a lot of
the water. winds of Friday were up to 65 miles per hour and
took several shingles of the house, so that is another job on
the priorioy list.

                    Gene