[AT] tractor in the snow

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Mar 8 23:56:11 PST 2004

Ralph,
It looks like you're letting your' tractor have just way too much fun - very
much of that and it's going to think it is a toy and not a working beast!
Seriously, in trying to identify items in the picture I see what looks to be
a stack of hay and a grain auger but what is the implement laying just to
the right of the right rear tractor tire?  I've been trying to figure out
what it is and how it attaches to the tractor, assuming that it does.
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington