[AT] Portland 2002 album on the ATIS photo page

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 17:44:01 PST 2004

> Cecil,
>
> I added some of the names as comments.  I had a little trouble shooting
> doubles.  I can identify all the others if anyone wants.
>
> It looks like the Image Depot is cookin'.
>
> George Willer

	Yes, I see you did, George, and thanks a lot. In the photos
where I was unsure of even one name, I left all of them off. I took
care of three photos before we went out to supper and will get the
other in the morning. The photo site works just great and uploads
like the Epson photo site where you can transfer direct. Nice site
all the way around.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson