[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

Bill Thompson spud_thompson at toleartist.com
Mon Mar 8 16:41:20 PST 2004

 "charlie hill" wrote:
> Did you guys think it was a bit funny that a few weeks ago Walt couldn't
> figure out how to turn off his HTML because he was a novice computer user
> but then last night he owned the first computer on the planet and knew
more
> about it than Spencer?

Yes, I caught on to that one too, Charlie.  In fact, I was going through my
email archives and cleaning out files today and ran across a post from Walt
on 12/22.  Can't remember why I kept this one but now that I read it I think
it tells a lot about the guy....... delusions of grandeur and a bit of a
personality disorder LOL.

"Walt wrote
Hey Al, when I a youngun I was always in trouble with my elders I had an IQ
above 105 at the time and as this was above normal and quite a bit above
most of my relatives I had to take a lot of guff about being too smart.
Well, now I'm and old man with an IQ above 130 and you know what I still get
the same old garbage from the rest of them who just don't understand us.
Sometime I wish I had been born with a very low IQ so as to never be able to
argue a point with someone. Just think total Bliss and let the whole world
just go on about you willy nilly as it is thinking all sorts of silly things
and old wives tales and taking all those so called experts as gospel. I
think that would really be my dream should I ever come back as a new person.
GIGGLE
 OH! Well I guess I'm stuck with this brain so I guess I just need to mellow
out take my Prozac and forget it all.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
****************
Well, Charlie, as I read this today it made me chuckle after I watched all
the goings on this weekend.  Not wanting to beat a dead horse to death and I
am really glad to see that we are getting back to talking tractors.  This
has got to be the best bunch of guys on the internet but of course like
every where else in life, you'll run into an odd duck every once in a while.

Have a great evening guys and thanks to Spencer for providing us with this
great forum.
Watching the snowflakes drift by the window here in Northern Maine,
Spud Thompson
Katahdin Valley Farm
Sherman Mills, Maine
spud_thompson at toleartist.com