[AT] thanks, Spencer.......Who cares about the delay?

Upper40customag at aol.com Upper40customag at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 16:16:20 PST 2004

       Jeez, if Walt feels that way, that's too bad.  I've been lurking on
this list for years, only chiming in with my two cents every once and awhile.
If I wanted the posts to reach me instantly, I'd be Instant Messaging everyone.
 I'm lucky if I check my e-mail once a day, so all these time discrepancies
everyone is comparing are completely meaningless too me.  I check in for the
tractor talk only, I don't care how long it takes for a message to post.  To me,
this list is like another book on the shelf,  another resource I can tap if
I'm stuck on something, or a place I can learn something just by checking in
once a day.  There's members on this list located from one coast to the
other(and some across the pond), and everyone seems to know something different about
the tractors and implements that we're all so fond of.

       To me, Spencer's been doing a fantastic job with this list.  I've been
around this list since the mid-90's, whenever I first discovered it, and have
never gotten anything but consistant service from it.  Also, I'm an AOL
user(unfortunately), yet my messages do post within minutes, as far as I've ever
noticed.

       In conclusion, it sounds like ol' Walt is past the point where anyone
could say anything to appease him.  Spencer tried to offer some explanations
why things operate the way they do, but he rejected it.  So what the heck else
are we supposed to do?  If you have enough time to analyze the time taken for
messages to post, then I would suggest looking for another hobby, or something
to use up all the free time you have.  For someone with such horrible grammar
and spelling, I find it hard to believe he could orchestrate this or any list
any better than your average circus monkey.

       Hopefully spring breaks real soon, and we all can put this horrible
cabin fever behind us for another season(rightnow its 32 and snowing!!)!!
Please, let's all stick to the tractor(and other) related stuff!!

Andy Caruso
Cromwell, CT
JD, Farmall, Ford, and all kinds of other iron I probably don't need:-)