[AT] OT-seeking info/Thanks

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:27:50 PST 2004

Ivan,

I had that same thought roll around in my mind for a while today.  Good to
know someone has actually done it. I guess at this point, that will be plan
"B". I stopped at the dealers on the way home and picked up a new quick
disconnect coupling for $7.00 plus change.  If that fixes the leak, not too
bad and probably the easy way out.  My guess is that there is a 50% chance
the leak is in  the tube, but time will tell.  The tube/hose combo looks
like a lot more than a $7 item.  If the coupler doesn't do the trick, plan
"B" will kick in.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie V.