[AT] OT (or maybe not) Home remedies

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 15:21:45 PST 2004

They could make one of them Priceless commercials out of that one:-}  And
George Please send me your email address off list since My old/new computer
got flooded and I replaced with this new/new one I havn't had it.
cwi47 at comcast.net
BTW You guys will have to let me know when that Cub/Torchfest is since I've
no idea.  Want to try and make Portland this year.  But with my "wedding"
coming up May 15th. Yep old geezer doin it again things have been rather
frantic.  Especially since I'm on the road at shows 50 weekends a year.
Livin back in the city has "Not" grown on me, even though GR is beautiful.
But, Marsha sure has:-}.  Retired Army Chaplain/Colonel doing the ceremony.
Any and all invited just must know in advance and only had 75 invites (at
$6+ each) paper sure has gotten expensive since I got married before:-}  Low
key affair at the Creston VFW Hall afternoon of Saturday May 15th.
Share/rant over!
John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI