[AT] The A.T.I.S. list - Thanks Spencer

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Mar 8 13:16:29 PST 2004

    George;
    Now you know why i have been absent from this week's
discussion. I am in the process of cutting enough wood to tend
the summer fires. Keeping the dozer busy pulling out the trees
and brother Gary gave me a parts saw to keep my Pioneer P40
going for a couple more years.
    I only need to wait for the ground to dry enough to get the
wood all collected now.

                            Gene