[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 11:24:34 PST 2004

> Cecil,
> If I had a G (I wish) I would get my decals from Lyle Wacker. His decals
> are historically correct for the model and year of the tractor. I don't
> know how they compare to Maple-Hunter, but I suspect that Lyle's are
> closer to "correct". As to the vynil cut/mylar question, I think that the
> vynil cut look better. It's really your choice.
>
> Phil
>
> P.S. Lyle has a website, but I can't remember it and I'm at work. If
> anyone wants it posted, just post to the list and I'll post it tonite.

	Thanks, Phil. I see that Jim Hoffman posted the link to Wacker's
web site.

	Am I wrong or not, didn't someone have a hard time getting his
decals last summer from Wacker?  Seems to me one of our members wrote and
said he was not able to get them to ship his decals or answer him. I have
not heard any more since then so don't know if it was resolved or not.

	I do know that Lyle Wacker has been known for years for having the
best AC decals.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson