[AT] OT- Weather Question

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 8 08:34:43 PST 2004

	I'll "see" your BIL and "raise" with my wife's oldest
sister's husband and the rubber room they locked him
in last week...
;-)

	More seriously for many many years most of the family
has avoided him when possible but the last couple have
been a real problem for family get togethers. He has
been checked into this particular "hotel" several
times now. Truly sad and generates a lot of feelings
of feeling totally helpless to help them. His wife is
badly torn between just wanting this now stranger out
of her life and the fact that they have been married
for 40 years. As I recall they dated for 7 years
before that. Things are only getting much worse. He
has always been a strange fellow indeed. The current
episode involved a number of death threats...

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Francis Robinson