[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Mar 8 08:32:38 PST 2004

Cecil,
If I had a G (I wish) I would get my decals from Lyle Wacker. His decals
are historically correct for the model and year of the tractor. I don't
know how they compare to Maple-Hunter, but I suspect that Lyle's are
closer to "correct". As to the vynil cut/mylar question, I think that the
vynil cut look better. It's really your choice.

Phil

P.S. Lyle has a website, but I can't remember it and I'm at work. If
anyone wants it posted, just post to the list and I'll post it tonite.