[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

farmall2 at comcast.net farmall2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 02:09:56 PST 2004

Bye

5:08am

At 02:07 AM 3/8/2004 -0500, you wrote:

In a message dated 3/7/2004 9:35:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com writes:
I was going to add the sentence:  "I am virtually certain this is the reason
for any delay anyone sees." to the end of this.

Spencer
BULL SHIT.

I QUIT YOU you guys want to believe this be my guest but i have over 20 years
in computers and have worked all aspected of it. If Spencer is so great then
why can he come up with a reasonable reason othen that one.

BYE so you guys at the shows here in oregon If you ever make it.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460