[AT] OT- Weather Question

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Mar 8 07:00:19 PST 2004

OK who left the door open this time. Here the snow was melting down real
nice, Mud up to your a&* and almost looking like spring. Then I look out
the window and what do I see.... SNOW. So far about 4 inches , coats the
mud real nice. Makes it interesting though with the mud under the snow,
when you try to get a tractor out to move the crap you have to be very
careful about finding a sinkhole.

As an aside does anyone else here have a relative who just seems to be a
quart low most of the time?  My BIL came down last night for a visit,
and seeing the snow on the lawn decided that it was a good place to
park......... Now I have a nice pair of drainage gutters running across
there... D%^& fool. He just looked at me and shrugged.... Anyone want
him???

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY