[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer, now tractor related

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sun Mar 7 20:30:15 PST 2004

Watched a real nice show produced by Iowa Public Television. Time Less Tractors.
Well done by the host of Market To Market., also from Iowa public Television.
Saw some equipment and nice people I have seen before. O yes some will love this
I taped the show, so I stole the program. O excuses me I forgot I just paid my
local PBS station my membership so maybe I did not really steal it.Just learning
from the best.
QUIT THE BITCHING AND GET BACK TO TRACTORS!!!!!!!
Terry Welch
>From The Great State Of Wisconsin
Where we try and help out Historical Societies, not steal from them