Walts whine was ... Re: [AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Mar 7 18:24:02 PST 2004

Walt, Since you seem to be the only one with a problem out of the ENTIRE
list maybe it is YOUR PROBLEM. Maybe you would be better off just
leaving since I have not seen a single post from you that doesn't bitch
about it. Spencer set up this entire system out of his own pocket and
pays for it as well. Since you seem to think he should just jump when
you call why don't you just set up a complete webserver yourself and
than you can talk to yourself.

Oh and to Spencer. Thanks for the time and effort you put into running
the webs oldest and best tractor site.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY