[AT] Heres a good tractor

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 19:14:06 PST 2004

--- bwhdon <acton at onramp.bz> wrote:
> Any of you big time tractor collectors in Michgan?
> here's a jewell I wish
> were out west.

Man, a dash4 with a lower serial than mine! :-}
A real early '41.  Doesn't look bad at all.  To bad
I'm not in the market for another dash4.  Me and my
oldest son have our eyes on a W-40.  It isn't for sale
yet but we have first dibs.

> Don in bueatifull winnemucca Nevada , where the high
> is a wopping 60 degress
> with the sun shinning for a change.

Don, two questions.  One, what does 60 degrees feel
like, I've forgotten.  Two, what is that 'sun' thing
you mention?  Don't think Michigan has one.  grins.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan