[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 14:43:48 PST 2004

Dick, I don't know how much of an expert you are but I have been on many
lists and this is the only one that takes two hours to post a message. I have been
in computers since my first TI/994A OOPS I had a Nixdorf 1K machine before
that. Still have both of them here boy have things changed. I was on CompuServe
before the WWW even existed now that a ways back. The old list worked great I
could post a message and see it in seconds so why does the new on take two
hours. And you say Spencer can't do anything, BS he can go back to where we were
or try another system that works. I like Spencer but I think he is not doing
any of us a favor with this slow list system. And if he is listening to all
this then maybe he will take a few minutes to look around for a better system
Hey! This one stinks and I think all of you know it but are afraid to admit
for some reason not known to me.
Well, that's my last word on this. Kick me off or what ever you like but I am
not happy and I want Spencer to know it.

PS it doesn't have anything to do with HTML I like to use HTML but I know
that most of you don't so I gave in and send my messages in Text mode and even
then the new list has to change it for some reason I guess there are two kinds
of text mode yours and mine.
And I take offense to all the sly remarks about AOL if you haven't used it
then how do you know what it is like.

And Tom Martin I put your e-mail on the list to show what kind of person you
are. I don't like being called an SOB.  I have never called anyone on any list
a bad word until your last e-mail that you got from me so you can see just
how mad I am about you e-mail.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361