[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Sun Mar 7 13:31:38 PST 2004

Walt, I'm sure Spencer would really appreciate hearing about this if the
problem was something he had any control over.

I'm not an ace mechanic, you are probably by far a superior mechanic, but I
do share your love of old iron.  I am, however, a computer consultant, and
have been one since 1983.  Please understand that what you are concerned
about is an everyday occurrence with everyone who participates in an email
list.  It has nothing to do with the list itself. Please re-read the
explanation Spencer gave you concerning this problem.  I'm sure if there was
something Spencer could do to fix your problem, he certainly would, but it
isn't going to happen. Even lists that charge an annual membership fee
cannot control the sequencing of emails. There are too many variables, none
of which the list owner has any control over.

Sincerely,

Dick Day