[AT] New family member

Tom Armstrong toma at risingnet.net
Sun Mar 7 13:47:37 PST 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> Tom listen to your wife cattle are herd animals and need company just like
> your dog needs company leave him home alone and he tears the house to piece.

All's well that ends well. Thank God for good neighbors. He was with the
neighbors cattle. They have 2000 acres. They got him in their corral and I
have him in the trailer. He is going back to his herd tonight.

You would think after 112 years we would know better. Too much farming too
little livestock.

> By the way why can't Spencer do something about the e-mail it takes anywhere
> from a half hour to two hours to get one back I don't know about the rest of
> you But in this day and age of high speed electronics why are we going back to
> the pony express days. Just my thoughts.

Who care's? this is a mailing list not a message board. It beats snail
mail.

Tom Armstrong  toma at sangregorio.org  San Gregorio, CA  s. 1892
Barnyard Technology--- Ideas for tomorrow -> from yesterday's scrap.
     4th, 5th, 6th generation on family farm. Can Ag Sustain?
                http://www.sangregorio.org/