[AT] Another New family member

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 10:22:33 PST 2004

YEP! we got another one this morning it was up on the hill behind the barn so
i don't the sex yet but Mom will bring him down pretty soon to show off.
Funny how cows like to show off their offspring and big addy is so prowd of of
them. He even takes turns sitting with them while the mothers go off and eat. You
should him lying down in the pasture with four little calves running all
around him and over him. And when the little bulls get about a month old they like
to play head butting with Papa I need to get a good picture of that someday.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460