[AT] New family member... thanks, Spencer

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Mar 7 12:38:08 PST 2004

Pony express days, Dang it would be nice to go back a few years when things
were simpler and not as hurried, Kinda like cruising the old JD or etc
tractor before all this computer crap took over the back yard mechanics
place.  It's good to have the email ability but all this high speed bull
that goes with it , like the virus, junk mail etc doesn't need to be supper
fast like it is now days as compared to waiting a couple more seconds to see
who's on the tractor chat.

Don