[AT] No tractor talk this morning

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sat Mar 6 15:44:23 PST 2004

At 01:48 PM 3/6/04 -0600, you wrote:
>70 degrees Doug? I have to burn lots of natural gas just to hit 70 inside
>the house. Actually, it is warm and windy here today too. Pretty near 30
>degrees but the wind is wild

Ralph, 70 yesterday, low 40s today, into the 30s and snow by tomorrow.
That's why we say, "if you don't like Ohio weather, stick around an hour,
it will change!"

           Doug Tallman                  Join us for the 2004 regional show
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com              in conjunction with
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director   Ashland Co Yesteryear Mach club
               Greenwich, OH USA                July 9-11, 2004