[AT] No tractor talk this morning

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 6 11:48:11 PST 2004

70 degrees Doug? I have to burn lots of natural gas just to hit 70 inside
the house. Actually, it is warm and windy here today too. Pretty near 30
degrees but the wind is wild and blowing the snow around into drifts. I
spent most of yesterday afternoon with the blade and snowblower cleaning up
driveways and yard in hopes of a thaw next week . Guess I was a little early
as now that snow is blowing back where I dont' want it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html