[AT] Fasthitch Two Bottom Question

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 10:41:16 PST 2004

The Farmall 200 was basically a Super C with a new model number on it. Yes,
the 200 was rated as a 14" 2-bottom plow. However, the real tell for that plow
would be the size of the fasthitch. Farmall had 2 sizes, the smaller 2-point
was for the Super C/200 sized tractor and they had a larger 2-point fasthitch
for the 300/350 and larger tractors. I'm not sure what the actual measurement
differences are but, if you need to know I can go measure my Super C.

Karl

In a message dated 3/6/04 12:34:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,