[AT] No tractor talk this morning

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Sat Mar 6 11:11:59 PST 2004

Yup- Friday down there I saw a guy walking around in a snowmobile suit!
Dad had to borrow my stocking cap. Pretty good show- very different way
of doing things with the cmbined show and flea market areas. The member
owned buildings are a great way of doing things- lots of small displays
and collectables that never make it to the shows up here.