[AT] No tractor talk this morning

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sat Mar 6 09:26:04 PST 2004

Cecil/Charlie
When Gary and I arrived in Florida last Thursday the temperature was in
the thirties.
We stayed in Leesburg with our sister and it had warmed to 50 when we
arrived there.
We rolled our windows down and enjoyed the nice weather. The next
morning it was
down to 40 degrees as we started for the Flywheelers club. The wind was
blowing
and no sun. It felt pretty cool. We wore our northern coats all day. On
Sat it warmed
up to shirt sleeve weather. Regardless of the weather, we will be going
back next year.
Brother Gene decided that he will probably go next year as well.

Larry Dotson