[AT] No tractor talk this morning

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Mar 6 09:15:45 PST 2004

Doug it is blowing about 30 here and supposed to get worse as the day goes
along.  However we get a good wind shaking every now and then here on the
coast so big winds usually don't tear up too much.   I nearly got hurt just
a few minutes ago as a result of the wind.  I stepped out on the back stoop.
As I turned to come back in a draft through the house slamed the wood/glass
door shut with incredible force.  My head was about 2 inches from one of the
pains of glass when every thing stopped moving.   Had I been a few more
inches into the doorway it could have been ugly.  I guess I need to learn to
lead with my foot instead of my head.

Charlie