[AT] No tractor talk this morning

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 08:20:32 PST 2004

> Actually the guy from RFDTV was complaining about being cold down there and
> having to borrow a JD jacket from a farmer friend and he is from Chicago.
> He said something about the damp cold but then we've already had that
> discussion....right?
>
> Charlie

	Yeah, cold is cold, Charlie, and we've had the discussion about
that "coolish" day I was down there to pick up a tractor that you NC guys
don't call a hot day. snicker snicker.  I look at the photos taken that
day and me standing there wringing wet with sweat and say to myself, "And
they don't call this a hot day?"  ;-)  But, I'll take the hot days any time
over cold any day. However, no matter what they call "cold" in Florida
in January, I think we can stand it. grins.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson