[AT] Question

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sat Mar 6 04:55:05 PST 2004

Thanks Charlie i have come to about the same conclusion. I will check out
some of to voltage and resistance readings. Then if nothing as soon as i
can get it out of my shop[[must drive through about 100 ft lawn]] i will
take it to some one in the know. It has been raining plus snow melting here
for a week i don't think i could make it more than 30 ft across my lawn and
it would be ax el deep.
R Fink
PA