[AT] Free Shipping at Valu-Bilt or 15% off

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Mar 5 17:52:15 PST 2004

Value-Bilt is offering free shipping (any order $50 to $99) or 15% off (any
order over $100) until March 31.

I find the $50 to $99 limitation to be a bit strange. I guess if one orders
something over $100 it might be heavier than they want to offer free freight
on? The address given is 1301 N. 14th St, Indianola, IA. 1-888-828-3278.
Anyone know if the new parts and the used parts are at the same location? I
sure would like to wade through their used parts inventory! I think that
would be as close to being a kid in a candy store as one could get! :-)

I wonder if I could order at the 15% discount and pick it up on my trip.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com