[AT] RE: What is your favorite tractor to plow with?

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 12:22:54 PST 2004

>Message: 2
>Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:29:00 -0600
>From: "Ricky Prescott" <diamondp at centex.net>
>Subject: [AT] What is your favorite tractor to plow with?
>To: "Antique tractor email discussion group"
>	<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
>
>Mine is a 344 Leyland.  I love the sound of that old diesel running.  That
>is what I was raised on.  Ricky

Has to be the F-20 (only tractor I've plowed with).  Its really neat to here
it go from a docile put put put at idle to a roar when you give the rope a
tug and the plow falls into the ground.  I really liked putting the freshly
restored #8 plow in the ground at Elnora last fall.  Do you think that they
would understand me plowing at 9:00 PM just to see how much fire shoots out
of the stack?