[AT] Image depot

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Fri Mar 5 10:34:49 PST 2004

>One little thing I noticed is that you can't get back to the home page

This will come a little later.   This change is part of a group of changes that includes items that will be a week or two before I can do them.   I will do this though.

>Spencer that's real nice but I don't see any Flambeau Red tractors in
...and...
>Don't need any Fl Red when Ya got Massey

Absolutely (-;   Seriously, there is still a gazillion pictures left to upload.   This will take a few weeks

>Very nice, Spencer. I suspect there are a lot of images that
>members will want to put in there. How does one do that?

I suspect my message and Cecil's question crossed in the mail, but in case Cecil or any of you still had questions, here were my thoughts on the matter.   First, I don't think I can allow just anyone to upload stuff in this day and time.  Denial of service attacks will be rampant.   Secondly, here is what I wrote earlier:

I envision that the leadership to grant the permissions to upload and/or change the albums, contents, captions, etc will come from a group of trusted users.   Probably initially at least these folks will be nominated/elected from among the at@ list members.   For now I still have quite a number of images to upload so for now the discussion on permission can wait a week or two.

Spencer