[AT] What is your favorite tractor to plow with?

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Fri Mar 5 06:58:26 PST 2004

I like to plow with our MF 180.  Plowed a lot of ground with it and a MF
full mount 5 14"bottom plow.  I picked up a 4 16"bottom semi mount JD plow
that is much nicer to plow with.  The exhaust will glow red and blue fire
will show around the muffler rim when plowing after dark.

Greg W.
Wolverine Mi.