[AT] How about Tractors.

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Mar 4 20:44:36 PST 2004

    We grew up on a small farm and had a farmall "H" as our big
tractor. The farm had a lot of big rocks in the fields. We had
to dig around them deep enough to wrap a chain around them and
roll them to the surface with the tractor. The rocks were then
dragged to the creek bottom where we built a dam to make a
reservoir for watering the cows and sheep.
    Many of these rocks were big enough to make the "H" snort
pulling them across the ground.

                        Gene