[AT] Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matchedfile blocking setting.

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Mar 4 12:43:25 PST 2004

	This isn't just an ATIS thing. I'm getting them from
all over. They are spoofing the Yahoo Team and a lot
of ISP's They don't seem to be able to get to any of
my lists that I own but they can get messages to me at
my address as List owner. So far no real problems. My
email through my ISP was completely down last night
for a while. I haven't bothered my ISP today but I
think it was a DOS attack on a bunch of servers. I
don't think it is just one or two hackers. Maybe a
hacker club?
	I'd like to take a club to them...   :-)

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Francis Robinson