[AT] Harbor Freight Saw report

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 18:57:17 PST 2004

Charlie;

Mine came today as well, and I agree with you.

The mail carrier left it on the front porch for me.  ;)

As he is a 6 foot -  240lb ex NYC Police Lieutenant he had no problem
lifting and carrying it.  :)

My wife however left it there.

The slide on mine is also a little rough.  I figure I will lubricate it and
use it, and see what happens.
Quality is a little better than I expected, and they even included a 2nd
set of brushes.

Bob