[AT] Ford tractor parts on line

msloane at att.net msloane at att.net
Wed Mar 3 13:43:38 PST 2004

New Holland dealers have a computer based parts system, but as far as I know, it is not available on-line. But a call to your local dealer's parts department will usually provide you with the information you need. They can print out a page of the parts manual for your tractor and fax you a copy. (We do it all the time.)

Mike

--

 Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ