[AT] Viruses purportedly from ATIS

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Mar 3 10:34:02 PST 2004

Thanks for the heads up, Spencer. When I read the one below, I knew it
wasn't from ATIS or from you. For one thing, you are far more articulate
than the person, and I use the term loosely, that composed the message.
I've also gotten one trying to make me believe that it was from my own
ISP. Didn't work either. I got notices from both ATIS' and my ISP's
antivirus programs on all of them that they were infected with the
Bagle/Beagle virus.

Thanks again, Spencer,
Phil