[AT] How about Tractors.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 3 09:30:44 PST 2004

Your doing better than me Dudley. I don't even have a pto powered post hole
auger. Mine is the old "armstrong auger". If I had 91 holes to dig I'd be
looking for a tractor powered one likely.
Most of my more up to date neighbours use a tractor powered post pounder for
fencing. They drive a 4 or 5 inch diameter post into the ground without even
a pilot hole. For the big ones I don't know, maybe they have to use other
methods but its only for corner posts or gates anyway. One local guy does
custom fence building with a Unimog with all the attachments to drive any
type of post into whatever soil he has to. Its an impressive machine.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html