[AT] Weather?

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 05:07:33 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/3/2004 1:06:39 AM Central Standard Time,
bfallon at whidbey.com writes:

> I will be flying back to Dothan Alabama on Sunday and picking up a Penske
> truck and driving to Toledo Ohio then onto Denver CO. area then onto Seattle
> WA.   What is the weather like along the midwest route?  What can I expect
> next week?
> I am moving my mother from Alabama to live with my sister and her husband.

Next week should be good weather down here along I-40, Bruce..     You will
probably be travelling I-70 though but it should be no problem.  If you get
near Topeka KS about Dinnertime, there is a good steakhouse in a small town about
3 miles off I-70 about 12 miles west of Topeka.  It is Called Puffys Steak &
Ice House..  Ate there last week and it is  well worth the stop...  There is a
Billboard outside of Topeka that tells you the exit number...

Good Luck, the Kansas Flywheelers hav a museum at Salina right on the
Interstate...

Cecil in OKla