SV: [AT] Test for time differential

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Tue Mar 2 14:50:24 PST 2004

well this message took about 5 sec. to get back to me in Sweden using this
provider and the other one has still to deliver this and about tten other
messages. Sorry to say so Walt but it seems to me that most of the
time-differential has to do with the recieving provider(not all I know that,
there are also all the other reasons that people mentioned + the newly found
possibility of life on Mars!)

"Beam me up Scotty"

/Mattias