[AT] Test, plus a new virus warning

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Mar 2 20:42:08 PST 2004

    Ralph;
    Guess I should have checked the date. At least the time of
day was correct, even if 10 days late.
    You don't hold the record for retarded messages on my
e-mail. About 2 months ago I got a batch of messages that had
been sent 5 months before. Imagine how many bounces those
messages took around the web?

                        Gene