[AT] How about Tractors.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Mar 2 20:22:09 PST 2004

Well, if the mud ever dries I have to bring another TO 20 home, But
where it sets currently I would have to air lift it out. The original
owner is in Florida till mid April and I told him I would have it out of
there by the time he got back (plus some attachments that go with it)
This one is stuck but it was running last year so It shouldn't be to
hard to get running again.  Also was offered an F-20 but I think I'm
going to pass on it, Looks like way to many bad parts to bother with.
Bad tires/rims on the rear, manifold is basically gone, gas tank is
smashed, seat broken off, rear brakes gone.

Steve W.