[AT] How about Tractors.

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 19:58:16 PST 2004

Well we got our cub running again last night.  It quit for some unknown
reason last fall, and we didn't have much luck making it run until
yesterday.  We are working on getting the Buzzsaw mounted that we bought
from a fellow list member.  We have a rather large pile of firewood that
we plan to use the buzzsaw on, and also a few hundred apple trees that
it just might get to try.  :-) speaking of apple trees... I have a 20k
pound winch on the back of my TD6....  My theory is that the ground will
be soft enough this spring, that if I hook the cable about 6 feet up on
the trees, I might just be able to topple them.  Would save pushing the
stumps out later!!  If the dozer doesn't have enough dead weight to keep
from moving, I could always attach it to the back of the deuce..........
:-)

What's everyone think?

Mike