[AT] Kubota tractors?

Kent Blomgren misterk at bentonrea.com
Tue Mar 2 22:31:33 PST 2004

Well, Randy I don't know what that Kubota is worth but years ago I
worked as a mechanic for a Kubota dealership and have always been
impressed with the quality of their products.  They have been in the
tractor business since the 1920's or so.  I remember one older B series
Kubota I worked on had been used as a logging skidder for several years
.....the engine was still running just fine but I replaced a few gears
in the transmission.  I remember the man telling me he always carried a
few short logs in the loader bucket to get axtra traction.
Kent