[AT] How about Tractors.

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Mar 2 18:33:39 PST 2004

    Anyone have any problems with, stories about, or adventures
with tractors?
    Sure would be nice to be able to open this list and read
something about old tractors instead of this bickering.
    Maybe everyone needs to go to the machine shed and hug
their tractors and come back and tell all of us how you feel
about them.
    Maybe start some project to keep occupied. Fire up the
welder and grinder and build something!!
    I have kept busy with tractors and projects all winter that
I would like to tell about if there was any interest shown.

    Does anyone else share my feelings?????

                                     Gene Dotson,  DeGraff,
Ohio

                                          gdotsly at loganrec.com