[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Mar 2 19:40:52 PST 2004

The cover of the July-August 2002 issue of Red Power Magazine shows a side
by side pair of Farmall 400's -

The inside story says this pair of 400 diesels was assembled and patented
around 1956 by GARRETT Mfg of Enumclaw, Washington and that Mr. Harry Lee of
Elnora, Indiana took ownership in January of 2002.

Interesting that one guy has both a pair of 400's and a pair of 450's - I am
sure they would be an attraction at any show -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington