[AT] How about Tractors.

Tom Armstrong toma at risingnet.net
Tue Mar 2 19:36:38 PST 2004

After reading about fixing freeze cracks with JB Weld on here I decided to
attack the 8C Cat 20. The intake passage through the block was leaking
water into it. I cemented a piece of 1" copper in there. This is up at the
ranch in Mariposa County so I will have to wait untill this weekend to
test it. Once I get it to where it doesn't leak too much I will attack it
with KD Block seal. If that doesn't work i will go to waterglass.

Tom Armstrong  toma at sangregorio.org  San Gregorio, CA  s. 1892
Barnyard Technology--- Ideas for tomorrow -> from yesterday's scrap.
     4th, 5th, 6th generation on family farm. Can Ag Sustain?
                http://www.sangregorio.org/